Pet Medical Care
In addition to a thorough physical exams, there are a variety of other services we can offer to our patients.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to learn more, please contact us.
When your pet is sick, we are here to help.
In addition to a thorough physical exam, there are a variety of other services we can offer such as:
- Digital x-rays
- Lab tests
- Medications from our pharmacy
- Blood pressure checks
- Measuring eye pressure
- Cryosurgery for small skin warts
For your convenience we offer:
- Drop off appointments for those with a busy schedule
- Evening and Weekend Appointments
- Same-day appointments for sick pets
- Online patient portal to access your pet’s medical records and request medications and appointments
A variety of medical conditions may require intensive supportive care to get your pet back on the road to recovery. If necessary, we can hospitalize your pet on IV fluids, IV medications, and any other nursing care that may be required. Licensed Veterinary Technicians monitor your pet closely while also providing assistance to our doctors for any needed therapies. to provide any needed therapies and monitor your pet closely. LVTs have special training and degrees that make them very similar to a human RN.
Other Miscellaneous Services
- Behavior counseling
- Prescription pet food
- Customized weight loss programs
- Second opinions
- Nail trims
- Sedated body shaves